Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Anti-Defamation League Director Slams MSNBC's Israel Coverage While On-Air: ‘Who Is Writing the Scripts? Hamas?'

"Anti-Defamation League director Jonathan Greenblatt took a moment out of his interview on
MSNBC's "
Morning Joe" to directly call out the cable news network for its coverage of the recent Hamas attacks in Israel......"While I am sad and trying to cope, I'll be honest: I am angry. I am angry with the world that allowed the dehumanization of Israelis and sanitized the terrorism of Hamas,..... but I've got to ask, who's writing the scripts? Hamas? Please stop calling this a retaliation. This is a defensive measure against an organization that is committed to one thing: killing Jews..... I beg of you, everyone watching and everyone at this network just watch the footage." MS

No comments:

Post a Comment